SEOinBOI Event #3
- 5:30 Kickoff Speaker Josh Laughtland, Founder of Jtree.net
- 6:00 Feature Speaker Rand Fishkin, CEO and Co-Founder of SEOmoz
Josh is presenting a piece titled ‘Competing Clients Discourse’.
Rand will present some, a little, none or all of the following:
- Determining important reporting techniques and reports are the most important when strapped for time
- Alternatives to reporting in light of Google Search not passing keyword info
- In the weeds
- Future of search
- Social and search and the intersection
Event Emcee: Marshall Simmonds, Founder and CEO of Define Media Group, Inc.
Location: Foothills School of Arts and Science
618 South 8th Street, behind the Boise Public Library on 8th between Fulton and Battery
Please RSVP through the Facebook event page in order to attend this FREE event.
A big THANK YOU to all of those helping to make this event possible! See you all there!